Group Supported Employment
Group Supported Employment crews of adults with disabilities provide services at an employer's work site. Current group supported employment sites and functions include:
- Cleaning and food service at The Hospital for Special Care in New Britain
- Janiorial or light assembly at manufacturers, including MicroCare in New Britain, Rowley Spring & Stamping in Bristol, Accel International in Meriden, and Legrand Wiremold in West Hartford.
- Stocking, pick and pack, fulfillment, and inventory at the USESI warehouse in Middletown and at the Davidson’s Specialty Foods warehouse in Newington.
- Food service at Chilis in Avon.
- Stocking and inventory at Michael’s Arts & Crafts in Avon.
- Janitorial work at Winslow Automatics, a New Britain manufacturer.
Crew members are always accompanied and managed by a Favarh job coach at no cost to the employer. Crew members are Favarh employees, with Favarh acting as a contracted vendor to the employer.