Group Supported Employment crews of adults with disabilities provide services at an employer's work site. Current group supported employment sites and functions include:
- Cleaning and food service at The Hospital for Special Care in New Britain
- Janiorial or light assembly at manufacturers, including MicroCare in New Britain, Rowley Spring & Stamping in Bristol, Accel International in Meriden, and Legrand Wiremold in West Hartford.
- Stocking, pick and pack, fulfillment, and inventory at the USESI warehouse in Middletown and at the Davidson’s Specialty Foods warehouse in Newington.
- Food service at Chilis in Avon.
- Stocking and inventory at Michael’s Arts & Crafts in Avon.
- Janitorial work at Winslow Automatics, a New Britain manufacturer.
Crew members are always accompanied and managed by a Favarh job coach at no cost to the employer. Crew members are Favarh employees, with Favarh acting as a contracted vendor to the employer.
Learn more by reading our Employment Booklet
For more information on how hiring people with disabilities can benefit your business, please contact Gail Nebel, Director of Employment Services, via email or at 860.693.6662 Ext. 137 or William Neagus, Business Developer, via email or at or 860.693.6662 Ext. 120.