Work at Favarh
Founded in 1958, Favarh helps 350+ people from the Farmington Valley with intellectual and developmental disabilities live as independently as possible. We do this by focusing on three pillars of independent living – 1) productive engagement in the community, 2) offering supported living and residential choices and 3) teaching people how to live healthy and enriching lives.
To accomplish our vision of providing the highest quality of care to the individuals we serve, Favarh has assembled a team of talented and driven Human Services professionals who dedicate themselves to improving lives. If you have the desire to make a difference in the lives of others and seek a forward thinking organization in which to develop your talents, then join our growing team of professionals.
Favarh offers competitive salary and benefits to staff working 30 or more hours per week (for hours less than 40, some benefits are pro-rated):
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Medical/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
All Team Members have access to the following benefits:
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Internal Advancement Opportunities
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY